Communications are a fundamental component of your business operations and using the technology to maximize operations, costs and maintenance.
We work with only the best partners to provide you the best service. VoIP, or Voice over Internet Phones, provides your business the ability to transmit phone calls over the internet instead of using a circuit telephone network. This will allow your company to link one phone number to multiple devices.
Benefits of VoIP:
- Voice, fax, text, and conferencing
- No PBX hardware, setup or activation fees
- Unlimited calling in the U.S. & Canada
- Easy to set up and use
- Toll-free and local numbers
- Add remote workers and devices
- Connect to multiple offices in one system
- Answering rules and auto-reception
- Call logs
- Dial-by-name directory
- Mobile Apps
- Call screening and forwarding
- Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft Outlook integrations