Cloud computing essentially means your data is stored in an external server. This ensures that your data is safe and secure and managed by the systems and networks on that external system. Provided you have access to the internet from your applicable device, you may access your data. Externally managed services also reduces the amount of investment you are required to make in premise based servers and storage devices.
Cloud services are not all created equal and a successful cloud solution is based on deploying the right cloud services and resources for each specific need. Cloud is the current advancement in technology services and ultimately will service present and future application and data needs for all individuals and business.
Since the cloud resources vary in size and scope, weather SaaS (Software as a Service), PaaS (Platform as a Service), or IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service), selecting the right solution matters. Contact IT Specialists and we will ensure you get the right solution for your business.
Questions to Evaluate:
1. Is a cloud solution right for your business?
2. What are the specifics you are seeking from your cloud provider?
3. Do I need a private solution, Hybrid Solution or something else?
4. They tell me I need to move to the Cloud. How do I know where to start?
5. How secure is the Cloud? What kind of security do I need?
6. How does a Cloud Solution effect my business requirements?